1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

G&L SB-1 vs LB-100

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Various777, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Various777

Various777

Hi All,

Does anyone have any experience of the G&L SB-1 or LB-100? What are the main differences and how do they compare to a their Fender counterparts? If anyone owns either of them I'd like to hear your opinions and any recommendations or thoughts on the different specifications G&L offer would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!!
  2. sbassface

sbassface

3. Bassisgood4U

Bassisgood4U

I've owned many Precision basses, along with a 1984 SB1.

The G&L's are put together flawlessly, and are made with better materials, but the design isn't quite as eye catching as the standard Fender Precision. In this case, I'd rather just have the Fender.

Now, if you were talking about some of the less Fender-ish G&L's,, I'd have to pick an El Toro, or an L2000 over the Fender Precision.