1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD Gallian Krueger MB112 & MBP112***

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by yeldarb69, Mar 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yeldarb69

yeldarb69 Supporting Member

I have for sale a GK micro stack.I bought these about a year ago and have used them sparingly (maybe 10 times).They are both in excellent condition.There are a few white scuffs on the extension cabinet,but nothing through the tolex.For those that don't know,these are both 200 watt cabinets,that when combined run at 400 watts.Believe me this little thing kills.Both cabinets weigh around 30 lbs apiece.I wouldn't even think of getting rid of these,but i am switching back to tens.Power cables will be included and i will even throw in a 3 foot mic cord to connect the cabs together.At this time i will not separate them,unless i can find someone interested in each unit.I will take paypal and ship to the lower 48 only.If you would buy this new it would cost over $750.You can have mine for $575 shipped.
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

2. moonbass-de

moonbass-de Supporting Member

I would be very interested, but it might take until Friday that I can come up with the money....

3. yeldarb69

yeldarb69 Supporting Member

Sorry moon,but it is sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.