1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Gallien Krueger 700RB Tampa Bay 300.00

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by tonynoriega, Jan 20, 2014.

1. tonynoriega

tonynoriega Supporting Member

This is the MarkII version. The amp works flawlessly and has served me well but I just bought an Eden amp from a fellow TB'er and don't need a second amp. In April of last year there was a loose connection at the input jack so I took it to High Energy Systems in Clearwater (Authorized Repair for GK) and had them fix it, and while there I had them go through all the solder joints as well so I expect the buyer will enjoy many trouble free years of GK tone. The amp has been perfect ever since the jack was repaired. I will provide the receipt to the buyer. Actual shipping at buyer's expense. Thank you! Tony

Attached Files:

2. MiniMoose234

MiniMoose234

If you decide you're willing to ship, send me a PM, very interested!

3. tonynoriega

Sold to MiniMoose pending payment!

4. tonynoriega

Buyer had financial concerns and opted out of the sale so this is back on the forum for sale. Also, I'm offering shipping now - at buyer's expense (actual cost). Please let me know if you have any questions which I'll happily answer. Thank you!

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. bgavin

bgavin

Hi,

Could you post the first 7 digits of the serial?
    I'm interested, based on age and condition.

Anything broken, scratchy, bent, missing?

7. tonynoriega

I'm not the original owner as I bought this from a TB member, perhaps 5 years ago. Although don't know it's age, the serial number is:

1NAQ0452E04155062 and it was made in the USA. Perhaps it can be dated.

The only problem I've had with it was a loose solder at the input jack and I had that repaired 4/17/2012 and it's never had a problem since. Repair receipt goes along with the amp (repair is not still in warrantee though).

3 of the pots have a little scratchiness...the kind that goes away by cycling the pot several times. There are no other issues and all the features work properly.

The condition is very good with no dents or dings but several marks on the top from rack mounting.

Having detailed all of that, if the buyer was not pleased, it's returnable (at buyer's expense).

I have over 700 positive and no negative Ebay feedback and I'll pass along my member name for the asking.

8. bgavin

bgavin

PM sent with offer to purchase.

9. bgavin

bgavin

Payment is sent.

10. tonynoriega