1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. We are currently evaluating the "One Post Per Classified Ad" policy. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
  2. Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting. Note that the Classifieds Forums are now single-post ads. You can edit your ad any time to enter additional information. You can BUMP your ad by clicking the "bump" link at the bottom of your post (once every 24 hours). Thanks!

Gallien Krueger MB Fusion 550

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Gubna, Feb 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gubna

Gubna Supporting Member

Rating - 99.3%
    150   1   0

SOLD!

Sorry, NOT THE 550 version. It's the one you can hold in the palm of your hand. I really do not want to sell this.

I love this amp, but I need the funds. I've had it for one year and have babied it. Has only been used at rehearsals.

500 watts @ 4 ohms, 350 watts @ 8 ohms
    All tube preamp (Three 12AX7s)
    4-band Active EQ
    Variable contour with mid frequency select
    Deep and Bright switch
    Mute switch
    Active/passive switch (-14dB)
    Effects loop
    Tuner out
    XLR out with pre/post EQ and ground light
    2 Speakon outputs
    4 lb.

Footswitch, cable, and power cable included.

I do also have the rack attachments which I'd throw in for another $20 (I'll get a pic up later)
  2. Dredmahawkus

Dredmahawkus Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

Thats the 500...the 550 is the big amp.
  3. Monotheist

Monotheist

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

4. Gubna

Gubna Supporting Member

Rating - 99.3%