1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Gallien Krueger MB200... Best single cab for it?

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by 777LaJr777, Jan 22, 2013.

1. 777LaJr777

777LaJr777

That's it. I'm searching for the best 4 ohms cab in the market to squeeze all the 200 watts this amp gives. Really need your opinions and suggestions. 4x10? 2x12? 1x15? Need to know which is louder, most reliable and overall the best option. Remember: Just ONE cab. I know about the 2 8ohms cab option but forget completely about that. Thanks.:bassist:

2. B-string

B-string Gold Supporting Member

3. metron

metron Fluffy does not agree

Bergantino nv610. Seriously its pretty nice but im not sure if you are looking for a 100 lb cab to pair with your 3 lb amp. :rollno: :D I like how the tweeterless nv tames the high end sizzle of the amp. It gets sufficiently loud too. Really every amp i have tried sounds great through the nv610.

4. 777LaJr777

777LaJr777

Thanks for the replies to both of you, I will take them in consideration. Another quick question.... What about the Fender Rumble 4x10? http://www.zzounds.com/item--FEN2347000 What you think about it? I believe is great according to reviews and the price is truly great.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. B-string

B-string Gold Supporting Member

No real specs available from Fender or anywhere. Rumble is a budget line advertising over-inflated power handling. Several already being sold used is not a good sign either. IMO stay away.