1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD GAMMA CUSTOM ALPHA BASS, MODEL P

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Rapisme, Jan 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rapisme

Rapisme Supporting Member

GAMMA CUSTOM ALPHA BASS, MODEL P12-11, MIDNIGHT ELECTRIC BLUE

- (2011), Gloss Midnight Electric Blue, Solid Alder Body - Glows!
    - Vintage Style Split, Bright, DEEP and Quiet Pick-ups
    - Vintage Style Chrome Bridge & Control Knobs (V/T)...See

GAMMA Alpha Bass- Precision style, Japanese parts lovingly joined in New Jersey, USA.
    Chrome Hardware, Passive electronics, ships with a gig bag. finish and a Maple fingerboard

Has a few dings and surface scratches. Full disclosure 4 inlays 3,7,9,12 between the D &G strings are slightly raised. Is the bass playable,yes?
    Came with DaDarrios strings I'll include them as well. As I have set the bass up.
    For starters here's the link when it was new.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...10420.74451.346123952102468&type=3&permPage=1
    Great sounding ill post actual pics soon.

Seeking $349 delivered con/USA with a fender gig bag..

2. philvanv

philvanv Gerbil Turds, Kitsap County Turd Core

Disclosures:
    and at the bottom it says thank you, and now you can **** off
    This is a steal. If I had the extra money i'd be on it. I would think Joe could answer questions. :thumbup:

3. Joe Milstein

Joe Milstein

Disclosures:
    Gamma Bass Guitars
    This was an amazing / mint bass when it was originally sold early last year! Sounds like the original owner (not Rapisme - he's a cool / responsible dude!) didn't take good care of the bass as it should... I am sure even though has some wear, its still a fine bass. Good luck to the 3rd owner! Worth triple asking price if/when new....Cheers! Joey

4. Rapisme

Rapisme Supporting Member

5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.