1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Gamut Gut Pistoy Medium+ D

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by Aaron J, Jan 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aaron J

Aaron J Supporting Member

I have for sale a Gamut Gut Pistoy Medium+ D. I received this string (along with the G) on Friday and I love the G. The D string is a little much on my bass. The string sounds beautiful and huge, but I really need something that gives me more sustain in the upper register. I originally put the string for sale on Friday, but decided that I needed to give it a little more of a chance. I really tried to love this string, but after two gigs and a whole afternoon of playing for college auditions, I just realize it is not for me.

The string is in great shape. I have only used it for 3 days. No issues that I can tell, whatsoever. I originally payed $145 for the string, I am asking $100 shipped. Paypal is no problem.

Thanks,
    Aaron

Attached Files:

2. tyb507

tyb507

PM'd you.
  3. Aaron J

Replied. This one may be sold.
  4. Aaron J

Closed. Tyler, I really hope you dig the string. A pleasure doing business with you.
  5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.