1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Gary Peacock sheet music?

Discussion in 'Music [DB]' started by nikolozj, Jan 10, 2014.

1. nikolozj

nikolozj

Hi TB-DB ppl!

I noticed there're some threads here about Gary and as you may already know he is a sort of shadowy person.

I want to find something that might only exist in Gary's head - his music written down. I've read that he almost never (if not never) writes down music and improvises instead.

I'm looking for his solo album "December Poems" sheets. More specifically I want to find notes for the song "Snow Dance".

Hopeless but still looking. I tried playing it by ear and I did only the "intro" part. But after the song takes off, he gets into such twisted lines that it confuses my ears. :confused:

Has anyone ever released his music on sheet? :help: