1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

GAS Money

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by tubatodd, Dec 25, 2013.

1. tubatodd

tubatodd Supporting Member

Merry Christmas everyone! I'm sure many of you (myself included) find yourself with a little GAS money after receiving all of your Christmas loot. What will you be spending your dough on?

For me this is a tough decision. I got a TC Electronic BG250-210 for Christmas. So I'm either going to get a 4th bass or a pre-amp/effects thingy that I can sit on the top of my new amp. Decisions decisions. :bassist:
  2. Joe Milo

Joe Milo

I got a Boss Bass Chorus pedal......

With my Christmas money I think I am going to get a pedalboard...I need one now because of the pedals I have sitting on top of my amp!

One of those cheap pick holders that clips to the mic stand....I mostly play finger style but its nice to have a pic close by when the song warrants it.

Hercules two guitar stand......

Strings! Will be ordering from Bass Strings Online today!
  3. WoodyG3

WoodyG3 Supporting Member

I could fix the broken dishwasher, of buy a new washing machine, or replace the stove burners that don't work, or...
  4. tubatodd

tubatodd Supporting Member

Yep my dishwasher needs to be replaced too. So.....I ordered a new bass. :) I ordered a sub ray4 in satin black finish. Wonderful instrument.
  5. Liam McMonigle

Liam McMonigle

Chunky Leather Strap!
  6. Strat Hater

Strat Hater