Gator G-Tour Pedalboard

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Wootie, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Wootie

Wootie

Hi Folks!

I'm looking for a new Pedalboard including a nice, sturdy hardcase with space for extra goodies like cables, strings and one or two spare pedals.

With the power of allmighty Google i found this

http://www.gatorcases.com/p/16108-1992/g-tour-pedalboard-sm

Size seems perfect. The pedals of choice will be:

- TU3
    - OC3
    - Dunlop Bass Wah
    - MXR Booster / BB Preamp / Some other OD
    - Bass Big Muff / whateverfuzzilikeatthemoment
    - DD7
    - Pedalpower ISO5

So i wonder if some of you guys had the chance to check the gator boards and cases out, or maybe even use this exact pedalboard.

My problem is that i live in EU and this series is not available here (until now at least...), so any input would be great. I'm thinking about ordering one from the US but i want to make sure it's worth the money (and there are no better alternatives) before i place any orders.

Pedaltrain Jr. would come to mind, but i want a flat board (not angled) and i heard some unpleasant things about the Hard Case quality of the pedaltrains.

thx in advance!

Wootie
  2. mam1862

mam1862 Supporting Member

Check out the Diago Gigman PB02. I have the following on it with some room to spare,

Mxr Compressor
    Mxr Bass Overdrive
    Mxr Bass Chorus Deluxe
    Mxr Bass Fuzz Deluxe
    Mxr Envelope Filter
    Mxr Bass Octave
    Strymon Lex
    Earthquaker Organizer
    Korg Pitch Tuner
    Line 6 G50 Wireless

The hard case is well built and very sturdy.
  3. Wootie

Wootie

Thank's for the input.

Should have added that i'm looking for something where the board is seperated from the actual case. The Diago board looks like half of the case is the actual board, so that's out.

(Plus: it's about the same price as the Gator and not available in EU as well :()