1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

GC Ampeg Clearance?

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Fred312b, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Fred312b

Fred312b What if I want to play jazz precisely? Supporting Member

Just left the Arlington Heights (Chicago suburb) GC, and they had some Ampeg heads on clearance- guessing they're floor models only, but...

SVT 4 Pro for $999- looked to be in good shape, in a rack, had all the knobs and sliders for the graphic eq. Korean made.

SVT Classic for $1549 (I think). Also looked good, had all the knobs, no noticeable dings or rips. Also Korean made.

Didn't try either of them out as I'm not in the market. Hope this helps someone out.

2. BillisCool

BillisCool

I noticed an SVTCL on clearance in a Buffalo GC as well. Similar price.

3. Pearly Gator

Pearly Gator

At my GC, I saw a new Oly white/RW American Jazz bass for $694. Could it have been last years model?

4. Idiot Savon

Idiot Savon Tall, Dark, Handsome, etc., etc.

Wow. While I'm sure this won't trickle all the way down, I'd buy a Cabronita Precision at that same discount, Pearly. The one I tried was fun. I'm headed to GC Orange (CT) today, will report back.

5. Register to disable this ad