1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Gear rundown : Nolly from Periphery

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Thomas Kievit, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Thomas Kievit

Thomas Kievit Thou shall not F*** up the groove Supporting Member

This is just so awesome, Nolly talking about his gear.

Haven't seen it yet here on TB, but if there already is a thread of this, feel free to close this moderators ;)

2. BurningSkies

BurningSkies

He's on TB...you'll see him around the Basses forum and a few others. I'm interested in his new signature Dingwall that's in the works. Great looking bass, and Sheldon makes great sounding basses.

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/member.php?u=232165
  3. Thomas Kievit

Yes I'm aware that he is on TB ;) But I hadn't seen any videos from him, so I thought to put it here instead :p
  4. dukeisdog

dukeisdog Supporting Member

Loved the rig rundown video, his tone is just killer. I need a b7k and one of those cali's
  5. Thomas Kievit

6. bassmusic17

bassmusic17

Something about not having actual amps and cabs on stage just seems wrong to me. Its like seeing a live band with an electronic drum kit. I just don't get it. That being said the B7K is an amazing pedal and if you are gonna model your tone after anything. That is a good choice.
  7. Pills Are Yummy

Pills Are Yummy

Wow look at me, I'm nolly, I'm too cool to use regular gear.

Hipster metal has arrived, boys.