1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please make yourself at home! I've deleted the previous "migration" threads, please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
  2. Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting. Note that the Classifieds Forums are now single-post ads. You can edit your ad any time to enter additional information. You can BUMP your ad by clicking the "bump" link at the bottom of your post (once every 24 hours). Thanks!

Gear stolen in San Jose, CA on 2/21

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by ChrisCassisi, Feb 23, 2012.

1. ChrisCassisi

ChrisCassisi

Disclosures:
    Tone Bastards Cables
    My friend Brian had his car broken into and the following items where stolen. Please if anyone runs across these items contact me ASAP. My name is Chris and my number is 408-747-7165. Lets help my friend out and get his gear back to him so he can get backing to making music. I know some of the stuff doesn't have serial numbers and is a long shot but it is worth trying.

Ampeg B4R USA made ser# DDRDRA0049
    Road Runner 6 space rack
    Korg DTR2000 ser# 013680
    Furman 15 amp power conditioner
    a bag full of Livewire elite cables and power supplys.
    and a Tech 21 Bass Driver

Thanks in advance. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  2. Jakmir

Jakmir

Hey so I just saw your post right now and I decided to check out Craigslist to see if anything comes up. Not sure if it's just coincidence but:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/msg/3010834413.html

The only thing different is the SKB case. My suggestion is to email him and ask for the serial number off one of them. Like I said it just might be coincidence. I don't want to point fingers at this guy if it's not him.