Geddy Lee MIM 70's Tuners w/ Ferrules

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by Anthony Fury, Jan 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anthony Fury

Anthony Fury Supporting Member

********SOLD********

[DEL]I bought these for a full-on '70s tribute build to my pops' '73 Precision, but ultimately decided on BMLLCs which are more like the Schaller "wingtips" his bass has now.

To my knowledge, these are the most faithful replicas of the late 60s-mid 70s "Elephant Ear" tuners without the amazing eBay pricetag. The cloverleaf sits a little taller and has a radius into the shaft, also the baseplate isn't "notched" around the worm gear like Schallers or the later Fenders. If you're in the market for these, I probably didn't even have to type all that, haha.

The chrome is EXCELLENT. There are 2 minor scratches in the "ears." I tried taking pictures of them (see below) - they are really minor. You will not be let down by them, just wanted to point them out. I had them installed and tuned up on this last build - they turn nicely and don't rattle. Perfect for a real workhorse. No mounting screws, sorry.

They've been stored in bags in a climate controlled machine shop tool room.

I'd like $65 shipped to the lower 48. Live somewhere else? PM me and we'll talk.

This is also a feeler for a set of removed-when-new American Special Precision tuners which I replaced with older 50's style "backwards" tuners. Any interest?[/DEL]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [DEL]
    Paypal is cool, checks are cool provided I can wait until they're cleared. Parts are available for in-person pickup in the West Chicago suburbs. No trades, please.

I detest scammers, and I know what it's like to be dicked around on the internet. Please view my 100% eBay seller rating as "anthonyfury" -

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=anthonyfury&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

- as well as the 4+ positive transactions here. I'm not here to play games. If you are not happy with your purchase within 7 days of receiving it, I will buy it back from you, simple as that. I'd make it longer than 7, but 7 is plenty of time to test them out (and also plenty of time for a dishonest person to trash them). Agree?

Need more info? Or less info? LMK![/DEL]
  2. Anthony Fury

Anthony Fury Supporting Member

Price drop: $65 shipped to the lower 68.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.