1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Genuine Gibson 3-point in black w/ mounting screws, plus Epiphone? mounting screws

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by jakelly, Feb 3, 2014.

1. jakelly

jakelly Supporting Member

Used genuine Gibson 3-point bridge in black. Came off my Gibson non-reverse T-Bird. Not mint, but still excellent. The E string saddle isn't seated all the way in the photo, but it does seat in the slot like its supposed to. I just didn't notice before I shot the pic.

$35 shipped to 48 states. Paypal is good. SOLD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These are extra mounting screws that came with a Hipshot Supertone. They do not fit Gibson because the threads are finer, so I assume they are for Epiphone. $5 shipped to 48 states.

[​IMG]

2. jakelly

jakelly Supporting Member

The Gibson 3-point bridge sold on ebay.

These Hipshot/Epiphone mounting screws for Hipshot Supertone are still available.