1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Genz Benz Contour

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by thumpmaster, Dec 4, 2013.

1. thumpmaster

thumpmaster

WOW! I have been out of the loop for a LONG time. Anyway, Those who remember me know that I am a HUGE Genz Benz fanatic. I have been using their bass amp since 1999. Yeah, They were out back then. Anyway, I have probably owned more GB gear than anyone here. Up until Match of this year, My main gig rig was the SM12.0 with the Uber410 or NeoX-212 cabinet/s. Then In march I purchased the new Contour 500 210 Combo with 210 ext cabinet. I have been using that all summer and fall as my main rig. And I honestly have to say, this is now my favorite GB rig. In fact, I just purchased a second stack, just because I love ti so much. I have no idea why they are blowing them out right now, but all I can say is BUY ONE NOW!!!!! I pretty much sold all of my other GB gear except the SM12.0 head and Uber 410 cab. With (2) Contour 210 stacks and the SM12.0 Uber 410 rig, I am set for LIFE! BTW, The ultimate setup, which I have not gigged, but setup in my garage is both stacks driven by the SM12.0 head. That's 1200 watts through (8) 10" speakers. The sound was MASSIVE! Now, I will probably never use this setup "live", but it's good to know that I could. :)
  2. johnnybass01

johnnybass01 Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Edorsing artist: Brubaker Guitars
    I was just wondering how this cab handles the low B