1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Genz Benz GB 410T-STD Cabinet?

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by gjbassist, Jan 11, 2014.

1. gjbassist

gjbassist Supporting Member

Anyone have any experience with it? I'm going to look at one and the price seems real good for a GB cabinet. Not finding much info on them. It's an older model.

[​IMG]
  2. JimiLL

JimiLL Supporting Member

Killer cabs you won't regret it. Heavy though.
  3. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Kohlman Bassworks
    I'm sure that's a great sounding cabinet. I have the next generation cab with the 4 round front ports. Cab sounds great albeit heavy.
  4. gjbassist

gjbassist Supporting Member

Just went and checked it out. It was in very good shape and sounded great. It is heavy and I'm not a huge fan of carpet covered cabs. He is asking $175 for it which seems like a good deal but if I have to lug it up and down the stairs of my house I'm not sure it's worth it.
  5. Sufenta

Sufenta Trudging The Happy Road of Destiny Supporting Member

Used to run one of those together with a 210T. Loved that modular 610 combo. They're very good cabs and can probably be had for dirt cheap these days.
    I'd do that cab all day long for $175.
  6. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Kohlman Bassworks
    If you have to deal with stairs, I don't recommend getting that cab. I can barely lift mine and only use it for outdoor gigs, which isn't too often.