1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Genz Benz GBE1200 and Avatar 410 -LONG ISLAND, NY

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Joeynone, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Joeynone

Joeynone Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Greetings all!

I am selling a Genz Benz GBE1200 bass head with the 5 button footswitch for $650 local pick up... If you need this shipped buyer will be responsible for all shipping costs. This is in great working order, slight cosmetic wear, two caps came off the buttons but are easily turned on and off with your finger, fully functional and recently serviced! New preamp tube installed professionally

Also selling an Avatar 4x10 cab w/ Fully Variable Tweeter - with White Tolex, black grill and gold pipe. Cab handles 1400w and is 4ohm. Comes with a Vinyl Cover. Some wear but hits like a beast! $475obo LOCAL PICKUP ONLY

Pm me if you are interested!
  2. xshawnxearthx

xshawnxearthx

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Which speakers in the cab and do you have any pics?
  3. Joeynone

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

It has custom wound (meaning they are only made for avatar) Eminence Deltas. It hits REALLLLLLY hard. I will take pictures next time I get to my studio. PM me
  4. Joeynone

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0