1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Genz Benz (ls410t, ls115b)

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by mangl, Nov 8, 2006.

1. mangl

mangl

fellow low riders,
    i have been tossing up the purchase of a markbass little mark ii head with the choice of the following two cab setups:
    labsystems 210 + 115
    or
    genz benz 410 + 115...

my cab setup is quite possibly a 210cab sitting ontop of a matching 212... but at my age, it's just out of reach price wise.

i play mostly metal so getting over a thumping drummer would be nice, yet i also would like the smoothness of a cab (and one small is size) so that i can play bass in an all acoustic duo - hence the 115 cabs..
    the thing is , i just cant find any useful information about genz benz cabs, and whether or not the aforementioned cabs would be able to handle my B string..
  2. SnoMan

SnoMan

A friend of mine has that genz benz setup with their 200watt head.

It sounds pretty good. He uses it with a 5er, so it definately does handle the low B. I'll see if I can get him to give a review on here.

That genz setup alone looks like it's going to cost over $1000. In that price range you have a large number of options. A full stack may not be necessary.
  3. mangl

mangl

cheers man,
    hope he will :D