1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Genz Benz NX2 212T (new model) + padded cover

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Spaceman Ian, Mar 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spaceman Ian

Spaceman Ian MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU Supporting Member

For sale is the mighty GB NX2 212T in excellent condition. This thing is a BEAST! Sounds glorious paired with a Streamliner or Shuttle. LIGHT @ 47lbs!!!! Included is a Roqsolid padded cover. The biggest sign of wear on the cab? The wheels...that is inevitable.

Purchased on 1/15/2013. I have decided to go to individual 112's for the option of a single 112 for smaller gigs.

Since I have owned this cab, I have used it on 5 gigs and the cab has less than 25 hours of use at moderate volume and p.a. support; the speakers have never been pushed hard.

This is an update of the old Neox line. Improvements include new neo drivers from the italian company "Faital." (Faital manufactures their speakers to GB's specifications). The speakers are the same as the new shuttle cabs. GB also managed to shave off 6lbs, somehow!

600 watts @ 4 ohms
    47lbs
    H - 31" x W - 21 1/4" x D - 16 1/2"

A local sale (MD, PA, DE, VA) would be great to avoid shipping, however, I will ship on buyers cost.

The Roqsolid cover cost $85 and is included in my price.

$825 + actual cost of shipping CONUS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

TRADES:
    Lakland Skyline 44-64 custom (Duck Dunn) Under 9lbs +/- cash from me or you depending on situation
    Aguilar Tone Hammer 500 + cash from you
    Aguilar GS 112 + cash from you
  2. jebmd

jebmd Supporting Member

Man, you have got some great gear up for sale. These cabs are amazing.
  3. Milestones

Milestones

Somebody needs to buy this cab! Not only does it sound tremendous and LOUD, Ian really needs the money to check into the Betty Ford Center inpatient rehab program for gear addicts. If I had the money, I'd buy it myself so I could have two.

They really do sound great - tons of tight low end that feels like getting hit in the chest with a Louisville Slugger. Anyone in their right mind would love this cab. It's light and portable too and I'll mention again that they get incredibly loud. Also, Ian is a real stand-up guy.
  4. sanwin17

sanwin17 Please mommy, you just gotta buy this amplifier. Gold Supporting Member

If I can sell the Epifani PS115 I have listed this will be #1 on my hit parade. Did you buy this because of the Bass Whisperer review?
  5. Spaceman Ian

That interview definitely added to my gas pains!
  6. Spaceman Ian

Hahaha. My name is Ian, and I am a gear addict.
  7. Spaceman Ian

Ships with original box and packaging.
  8. jbassmaniac

jbassmaniac REPRESENTING THE LOW END TO NO END!

No free balling around one of these cabs. It will rattle yer nads! GLWTS Bumpage.
  9. JLY

JLY Supporting Member

West Grove Pa via the Northside of the 'Burg!
    Great Seller.
  10. Spaceman Ian

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.