1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Genz Benz NX2/ Neo 212T D2F cover

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by willsellout, Jan 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willsellout

willsellout

Rating - 100%
    71   0   0

I bought this cover for my NX2 212T that I sold recently. It's in mint shape, only used a couple times. Most of the time it sat in the studio. I'll get pictures up a little later, but for now I'm looking for 75.00 Shipped to the lower 48. It fits both the NX2 and older NeoX 212T.

Thanks!

Dan
  2. willsellout

willsellout

Rating - 100%
    71   0   0

And here is a pic. IF you aren't familiar with D2F covers, they are handmade here in Seattle and they of excellent quality; equal to any other cover company out there.
    [​IMG]
  3. Not yet

Not yet

0   0   0

100% agree on d2f...Made my last 6 covers and will make next 6...Did an awesome job last nite protecting my 112Ts in pouring rain last nite
  4. willsellout

willsellout

Rating - 100%
    71   0   0

Yeah I just bought a Bergantino that came with a cover and the D2F is equal in quality to the Berg cover. Very well made.
  5. willsellout

willsellout

Rating - 100%
    71   0   0

6. willsellout

willsellout

Rating - 100%
    71   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.