1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

GENZ BENZ SHUTTLE 3.0

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by junglejem, Jan 6, 2013.

1. junglejem

junglejem

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I just purchased this from The Bassplace about a month ago, brand new. I played through it in my music room @ home for about 30 minutes. There is not a thing wrong with it, it's just that I also purchased a Markbass head for my acoustic, and that works just fine for the bass through a Schroeder cab. So the Genz Benz is redundant. I'm hunting for a Hofner Beatle bass and it looks like I'm going to need every penny I can scrounge.

So here you can get a screaming deal on a GB 3.0. Stick it in your office or bedroom for a headphone/auxillary in practice amp if you already have a bigger rig.

$250.00 shipped within the continental US.
  2. junglejem

junglejem

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

now on ebay if you want to see a photo...pm me w/any inquiries