1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Genz-Benz Shuttle 6.0 and 210T Cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by JPSBassist, Dec 5, 2012.

1. JPSBassist

JPSBassist

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Genz-Benz Shuttle 6.0 and 210T Cab - In original packing, like new:
    $1,000.00 Shipped (CONUS)
    USA Buyers Only Please.

I've had this a little over a year and it's never left my office. I've never gigged with it and honestly because in my office I use a DI and computer interface (into Pro-Tools and GuitarRig-Pro), I have only powered it up about a dozen times.

I recently got a deal with Aguilar so the Genz, as nice as it is, is only going to collect more dust, and with the holidays arriving I figured I'd give someone a good deal on a like-new amp and cab and get some cash to make the Mrs. happy.

I have the original box, original plastic and foam packing and the original registration card.

I'm asking $900 and I'll ship it anywhere in the USA.

This is a great sounding amp, I just can't use it now that I've got a deal with Aguilar.

Thanks for taking the time to check this out!

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

The SHUTTLE 6.0® bass amplifier has been designed with our unique ULTRA LIGHT unified design process, yielding a 600 watt professional, high powered, tour-class, bass guitar amplifier weighing less than 3.75 lbs! This compact design blends the best of analog and digital platforms to produce the ultimate in warmth, punch, and power.

The SHUTTLE 6.0® is equipped with a ¼” unbalanced instrument input, input stage clip detector, mute switch with LED indicator, 12AX7 tube preamp with extended range variable input gain, 3 switched signal shape filters with LED indicators, 3 band active equalization with sweepable midrange frequency, master volume control, proprietary output limiter, ¼” tuner output, aux. input, effects loop, balanced direct out with ground lift/pre-post/mic-line switches, headphone output, and 2 Neutrik NL-4 “Speak-On”™ speaker jacks.

The power amp is a powerful, lightweight Class D design and is supported by a state-of-the-art digital Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS), which does away with the weight of a traditional power transformer. The SHUTTLE 6.0®’s power supply is usable from 100-240 volts, lending itself well to international touring players.

STL6.0-210T COMBO -This larger model produces 375 watts into the 8 ohm combo configuration and 600 watts when used with an 8 ohm extension cabinet. It will be necessary to a the Neutrik Speak-On™ connection when using an extension cabinet with this combo. The combo is loaded with our GBE 10250, 10” cast frame Neodymium driver coupled with our GBE 4941 tweeter. A 100 watt tweeter level control is provided to adjust the output of this component.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. JPSBassist

JPSBassist

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

3. JPSBassist

JPSBassist

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Bump! Price Drop!