1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a FREE Account to post and unlock tons of features!
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

4. In addition to the drop-down search menu at the top-right of this page, you may also do an advanced search for even more accurate results. See this thread for more info

Genz Benz Shuttle 9.0 near mint with GB bag $450

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Chuck M, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Chuck M

Chuck M Supporting Member

May 2, 2000
    San Antonio, Texas
    I have a really nice Genz Benz Shuttle 9.0 with the Genz Benz bag for sale for $450 shipped to the lower 48 states. Paypal is okay.

The amp is very close to new condition. It has a slight mark on the top (too small and minor to photograph) or it would be in new condition. Works perfectly. The bag is like new.

chasnobass@gmail.com

2. Chuck M

May 2, 2000
    San Antonio, Texas
  3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

4. Chuck M

May 2, 2000
    San Antonio, Texas
    There are some scratches on the bottom of the amp that I was not aware of until I photographed it. The rest of the amp is in fine condition and it works perfectly and sounds great.

5. Chuck M

May 2, 2000
    San Antonio, Texas
    Sold pending payment.