1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Genz-Benz ShuttleMAX 12.0, footswitch and bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by ToneMonkey, Dec 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ToneMonkey

ToneMonkey Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

This is the aftermath of a deal gone bad. Although it was packed well, this head arrived to a buyer DOA. Rather than spend time and money repairing it, twisting FedEx's arm to make good on the insurance claim, and then reselling it for full price. I just want to sell it as-is and move on. This could be a smokin' deal for someone who wants to get a terrific amp (with lots of power) for small $$$ and a bit of hassle having it repaired.

Because there was some previous interest in the soft case/gig bag and foot switch, I am offering those for sale separately.

(1) Genz-Benz ShuttleMAX 12.0 -NONWORKING! [DEL]$120[/DEL] SOLD! Thanks Jack
    The unit is cosmetically near mint. It powers up but only puts out sound very sporadically, and when it does it's at full volume and very distorted. My guess (as a former technician) is that it's the bottom circuit board in the front end, which handles both the tube channel, and the master volume and master EQ sections. But this is just a guess. I'm certain that a competent tech could easily troubleshoot and fix it.
    Fine print: This unit doesn't work. I have no idea how much money would be needed to make it work. It's being offered for sale strictly on an as-is basis. No refunds or returns for any reason. The sale only includes the head. It DOES NOT INCLUDE the soft case/gig bag or foot switch, which are being offered for sale separately.

(1) Genz-Benz ShuttleMAX foot switch. Perfect condition [DEL]$65[/DEL] SOLD! Thanks Vernon.

(1) Genz-Benz ShuttleMAX soft case/gig bag. Perfect condition. It fits the 12.0. I also assume it would fit other similar sized heads, but I make no guarantees about that. [DEL]$40[/DEL] SOLD! Thanks Craig.

All prices are OBO and include PayPal and CONUS shipping. No trades please.

I'm pretty firm on the price for the bag. Here's the only comparable one I could find for sale and it's for the smaller 3 and 6 heads. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0026BDZ4O...e=asn&creative=395109&creativeASIN=B0026BDZ4O

[​IMG]
  2. Handyman

Handyman Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0

And another PM for you, too!
  3. theduke1

theduke1 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Do you still have the footswitch?
    Will it work for a 6.0?
  4. ToneMonkey

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Yes, I have the footswitch, but I don't know if it will work with a 6.0. You'll have to hit the web site and do your own research.
  5. theduke1

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Ok Thanks I'll get back to you
  6. theduke1

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

It does not work with my amp
    Sorry
  7. ToneMonkey

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

ttt

Still have the footswitch. This is a killer deal. They are $99 + shipping new, when you can find them.

Also, I'm headed out of town next week. If you want it, you should pull the trigger in the next few days.

Peace, Mike
  8. vernhillbass

vernhillbass

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

PM'ed you, Mike
  9. vernhillbass

vernhillbass

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Payment sent. Thanks, Mike!
Thread Status: