Genz Benz Shuttlemax 9.2 Excellent Condition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Damian Coccio, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Damian Coccio

Damian Coccio Supporting Member

ImageUploadedByTalkBass1394396288.215100.jpg ImageUploadedByTalkBass1394396300.974170.jpg

Genz Benz Shuttlemax 9.2, excellent (it's practically new, no scratches or defects), $475 shipped CONUS

Also have the official bag that goes with the amp (Genz Benz logo) from genz benz for an extra $70. I don't mind keeping it for my other amps.

FROM THE GENZ BENZ WEBSITE:

FEATURES
    500W @ 8 ohms; 900W @ 4 ohms
    Dual Channels---FET and TUBE Preamps
    Switchable or Blendable Preamps
    Input Mute Circuit
    High and Low Gain Switch per Channel
    Active 4 Band EQ with Dual Parametric Mids
    High Current Class D Amplifier Design
    Adjustable 3 Band Signal Shape Circuits
    3 DPM™ Power Management

LED Status Indicators
    Patent Pending P.H.A.T topology Speakon® Speaker Outputs
    Internal Fan Cooling
    Full XLR Direct Output Interface
    Aux. Input
    Headphone Jack
    Three Effects Loops (FET Ch; Tube Ch; Master)
    115/230 Volt Switchable
    5 Position Footswitch Included

DESCRIPTION

This new SHUTTLE®MAX design is a natural extension of this series and has been a highly requested addition to our product offerings from many pro players.

The SHUTTLE® MAX 9.2 features dual FET and TUBE channels, a 4 band EQ with dual parametric mids and our fully adjustable Global Signal Shaping filters, along with our robust 900 watt Class D amplifier platform. This combination offers maximum versatility and tone shaping with a power section that produces 500 watts at 8 ohms and 900 watts at 4 ohms. This model is an excellent choice to power any of our UBER cabinets, or a combination of 2 of our GB115T-UB or new "UBER QUAD" GB1288T-UQ bass cabinets.

The SHUTTLE® MAX 9.2 is also the introduction of the 2nd generation of the SHUTTLE® MAX design which incorporates our new proprietary 3DPM™. This 3 Dimensional Power Management technology insures more solid output with increased heft and girth of the individual notes, while maintaining the articulation and dynamics of the note. The result is a 900 watt bass amp that weights only 7 lbs yet achieves the 3 dimensional tone and feel, like an all tube power amp design.

The powerhouse behind the Shuttle® MAX 9.2 is our Class D amplifier and SMPS module, enhanced with our Patent Pending P.H.A.T. (Proprietary Heat Abatement Technology) topology. This delivers robust and reliable, high output performance in a tremendously compact and convenient package.

Power Output
    500W @ 8 ohms
    900W @ 4 ohms

Preamp Type
    FET/TUBE

Weight Lbs.

Dimensions HxWxD
    3 1/2" x 13 1/2" x 13"
  2. Damian Coccio

ImageUploadedByTalkBass1394396353.984074.jpg ImageUploadedByTalkBass1394396367.498047.jpg

Ships with foot switch in original GB packaging.

Lots of watts for buck here.
  3. stringbassist

stringbassist

I'll take it.
  4. gzarate85

gzarate85 Supporting Member

If sale falls through, I'll take it next in line. Let me know. ;)
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Damian Coccio

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.