1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD GENZ-BENZ Shuttlemax 9.2 MINT w/Tuki custom made carry bag $650

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by road-cat1, Dec 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. road-cat1

road-cat1 Supporting Member

I am selling a totally MINT condition Genz-Benz Shuttlemax 9.2 If you are reading this, you already know that it is a 2 channel amp that is switchable or you can combine BOTH channels . The TUBE channel and the FET channel. 900 watts. The amp could be sold as brand new because there is not so much as a scratch or mark anywhere.

It will come packed in it's original box with rack ears, footswitch, owners manual, power cord, etc... PLUS a $100 TUKI carrybag that was made especially for this amp (exact measurements).

The amp is great, there are so many parameters that you can adjust---You can capture YOUR sound. Since I have MANY other amps (7 to be exact), this one is just not getting used.

Here is a great demo of the SHUTTLEMAX 9.2

Attached Files:

2. abngourmet

abngourmet Gold Supporting Member

3. road-cat1

Thank you for the PM's that I have been receiving and an offer is pending at this time.....awaiting a response to a counter-offer. SO, if you are "on the fence"---don't wait.

Here is the photo of the carrybag that was requested.

[​IMG]

4. road-cat1

Have not heard back from the PM with an offer......so it's available. If you did not get what you wanted for Christmas-this is your opportunity.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. road-cat1

TB'er that made an offer....changed his mind. SO, it IS available. BUMPER.

7. road-cat1

Another option to consider.....if you would like to buy the Genz-Benz Shuttlemax 9.2 without the carrybag and save some money......I would sell the amp delivered to your door (in lower 48) for $600.

8. road-cat1

9. road-cat1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.