Genz Benz STL 12t (new version) combo cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Spaceman Ian, Feb 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spaceman Ian

Spaceman Ian MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU Supporting Member

For sale is one GB Shuttle 6.2 12t combo cabinet. Used sparingly and in excellent condition.

NOTE: This is the combo cab, no amplifier included. Does include the amp bracket on the top which fits STL 6.0, 6.2, 9.0 and 9.2.

"advancements with the addition of our new high powered, high efficiency, proprietary cast frame Neodymium GNX-12350 loudspeaker. This speaker offer increased output and thickness of the note as well as cutting through the mix with authority and clarity. The crossover point for the tweeter has also been adjusted for added smoothness on the top end." Genz Benz

What's there to say? Sounds amazing, puts out, and is easy to carry around.

$475 shipped CONUS. Paypal.

NO TRADES please.
    (pics coming soon)
  2. fma3rd

fma3rd

I'm really interested in getting this... like now. Would like to see a pic first but more than willing to pay your price shipped to Winston-Salem, NC.
  3. 9mmMike

9mmMike Would you happen to have a cookie for me? Supporting Member

Can this be used as an extension cab for the older model 12T?
  4. Spaceman Ian

The cabinet does not have an extra speakon input. It does have a speakon connector to connect with an amplifier, however that chord is only several inches.

I believe the newer and older models are the same dimensions. You could stack the older model 12t (assuming the older 12t is the extension cab) on the ground and stack this cab...using the built in speakon cable to connect to one input of your shuttle and an additional speakon chord from the shuttle to the other 12t.

I hope that helps answer your question!
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Spaceman Ian

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.