SOLD Genz-Benz Streamliner 900 and NeoX-212T (newer Tolex version - not carpeted)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Washishimi, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Washishimi

Washishimi Supporting Member

Selling some stuff to fund buying more stuff. Great deal on a lethal gigging rig.

Here for sale are my Genz-Benz Streamliner 900 amp, and Genz-Benz NeoX-212T cabinet. Both have only a matter of hours of use on them, and are in excellent/like new condition.

I am the original owner of the Streamliner (~ 2 months old), and it includes the original packaging, power cord, and manual. This is one powerful / loud head. EQ is fantastic once you wrap your head around it (which really isn’t that hard to do). Probably one of the best micros made to date. Works beautifully with the NeoX-212T.

The cab was purchased a couple of months ago from a fellow TB’r who had only a couple of hours on it. (I have gigged the hell out of this model cabinet a couple of years back, and it is really one of the best 212's out there). Takes a lot, is loud, and is easy to manage. The version I am selling here is the newer tolex version, and NOT the older carpeted version. It is the last of this model before they introduced it as the NX2-212T late last year. The cabinet is rated at 4ohms, and is 53lbs. There are 2 small dents on the front of the cab that I marked for you in one of the pics. Not a big deal, but I thought I would mention it. Also includes a custom LeCover slipcover with bottom strap, also in like new condition.

$550 plus shipping each,

or

$1000 plus shipping for both

Shipping is to the lower 48 only. Paypal is OK. Sorry, no international shipping or trades at this time.

Excuse my photography

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

2. subtlestew

subtlestew Supporting Member

3. Washishimi

PM's responded.
    Head on hold pending payment.

4. Washishimi

Streamliner has been sold. Re-listing cab only for ad clarity :)

5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.