1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD Genz-Benz Streamliner 900 bass amp w/travel case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by road-cat1, Oct 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. road-cat1

road-cat1 Supporting Member

I am selling a GENZ-BENZ Streamliner 900 with a pelican-style travel case. The case is travel worthy with ATA latches, etc..
    If you are looking at this posting, you probably know the specs of the G-B Streamliner 900. 3 tube pre-amp, 900 watts @4 ohms, etc...
    The amp is in great condition and while I am not the original owner, the previous owner took great care. Original tubes, I believe. Other than a small impression on an edge that curves around the front face plate, I do not see a mark or scratch on it.
    It works perfectly and sounds great. The beauty of this amp is to "streamline" your tone settings with a minimal approach. It has a really thick, lush sound with character....but I am a TWEAK FREAK. I miss having the parametric eq . You may be interested in seeing and hearing the "Bass Whisperer" review and demo of this model

Attached Files:

2. Primakurtz

Primakurtz Registered Nihilist

3. road-cat1

road-cat1 Supporting Member

Pending confirmation.....it looks like this amp is GONE. Worked out a trade deal that suits each of us perfectly.
    Thanks to the others that PM'ed me.....sorry!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.