1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Genz-Benz Streamliner 900 bass amp w/travel case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by road-cat1, Oct 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. road-cat1

road-cat1 Supporting Member

I am selling a GENZ-BENZ Streamliner 900 with a pelican-style travel case. The case is travel worthy with ATA latches, etc..
    If you are looking at this posting, you probably know the specs of the G-B Streamliner 900. 3 tube pre-amp, 900 watts @4 ohms, etc...
    The amp is in great condition and while I am not the original owner, the previous owner took great care. Original tubes, I believe. Other than a small impression on an edge that curves around the front face plate, I do not see a mark or scratch on it.
    It works perfectly and sounds great. The beauty of this amp is to "streamline" your tone settings with a minimal approach. It has a really thick, lush sound with character....but I am a TWEAK FREAK. I miss having the parametric eq . You may be interested in seeing and hearing the "Bass Whisperer" review and demo of this model

Attached Files:

2. Primakurtz

Primakurtz Registered Nihilist Supporting Member

3. road-cat1

road-cat1 Supporting Member

Pending confirmation.....it looks like this amp is GONE. Worked out a trade deal that suits each of us perfectly.
    Thanks to the others that PM'ed me.....sorry!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.