1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Genz Benz Streamliner 900 Worry

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by MrBKerth, Feb 22, 2014.

1. MrBKerth

MrBKerth

I'm currently at a makeshift studio and my streamliners leds that show the logo are really weak and flickering as if they aren't getting even power. It hasn't taken any noticeable knocks at all. I'm worried it's indicative of a more serious issue instead of just bring toasted LEDs. Help?
  2. gmahoog

gmahoog Supporting Member

There is nothing to worry about. It's just cosmetic. The fix is simple too.
  3. agedhorse

agedhorse Development Engineer-Mesa, Product Support-Genz Supporting Member

PM me and we'll get it taken care of.

Just cosmetic.
  4. Nightman

Nightman Supporting Member

Now, that's impressive!! A lauched complaint, a solution and a tech rep to fix it. Just like that! I was pondering which amp to replace my Hartke 3500. My pondering is over!! Now which Genz Benz to buy :)
  5. bherman

bherman Supporting Member

Whatever you can find, they are all great. But hurry - very few new ones left out there. Google "future of Genz Benz" if you're not tuned into GB's demise.
  6. rapidfirerob

rapidfirerob Fusion rules! Supporting Member

True. Gear Tree Shuttle 6.2 amps are now gone. Ebay still has them at higher prices.