1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a FREE Account to post and unlock tons of features!

Gibson EB13 bass left handed

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by JohnnyNotte, Mar 7, 2014.

1. JohnnyNotte

JohnnyNotte

Mar 7, 2014
    Hello forum! Nice to meet you. My first thread is about a bass i want to purchase the Gibson eb13...I searched about it and in the official Gibson site there isnt a left handed model.
    Then i found this http://www.gak.co.uk/en/gibson-2013-eb-bass-left-hand-satin-ebony/80889

Is it a reliable site for here in Europe? And how the original gibson site doesnt include the left handed model and this site does?

2. bhunt1

bhunt1 Vintage Lefty

Jul 30, 2009
    Upstate NY
    Disclosures:
    Older than dirt ;)
    Gibson did do a run of lefties of this model in 2013. It is not being manufactured in 2014.

3. Sponsored by:

4. troymcclure72

troymcclure72

Jan 7, 2013
    I live in the UK and use this shop a lot. Very good and reliable. I'm also a lefty! And they are ordering in a Gibson SG for me.

5. mrpaulmills

mrpaulmills

Jul 16, 2013
    I bought my Epi EB-0 from GAK last year (and had them set it up left-handed) and they seem like reliable, good people.

Gibson definitely did a run of left-hand EBs in 2013, and GAK seem to have at least one available for next day delivery (the fireburst).

I'm considering a lefty EB myself, but am waiting for the 2014 run. Or 2015...... :)

6. troymcclure72

troymcclure72

Jan 7, 2013
    Just noticed it says "available to order". That means they don't have it in stock.