Gibson EB13 bass left handed

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by JohnnyNotte, Mar 7, 2014.

1. JohnnyNotte

JohnnyNotte

Hello forum! Nice to meet you. My first thread is about a bass i want to purchase the Gibson eb13...I searched about it and in the official Gibson site there isnt a left handed model.
    Then i found this http://www.gak.co.uk/en/gibson-2013-eb-bass-left-hand-satin-ebony/80889

Is it a reliable site for here in Europe? And how the original gibson site doesnt include the left handed model and this site does?
  2. bhunt1

bhunt1 Supporting Member

Gibson did do a run of lefties of this model in 2013. It is not being manufactured in 2014.
  3. mcarp555

mcarp555

4. troymcclure72

troymcclure72

I live in the UK and use this shop a lot. Very good and reliable. I'm also a lefty! And they are ordering in a Gibson SG for me.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. mrpaulmills

mrpaulmills

I bought my Epi EB-0 from GAK last year (and had them set it up left-handed) and they seem like reliable, good people.

Gibson definitely did a run of left-hand EBs in 2013, and GAK seem to have at least one available for next day delivery (the fireburst).

I'm considering a lefty EB myself, but am waiting for the 2014 run. Or 2015...... :)
  7. troymcclure72

troymcclure72

Just noticed it says "available to order". That means they don't have it in stock.