1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Gibson Echoplex Digital Pro Plus w/ Foot controller

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by modder5s4s, Dec 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. modder5s4s

modder5s4s Supporting Member Supporting Member

I bought this brand new sometime ago. Haven't used it much but it is fully functional. It has been in a rack unit since I bought it and it has never been out of the house except for moving one-time. These units are really nice and I'm sure if you are looking at this you know what it's all about. This is the Digital Pro Plus so it has the additional looping time built in. It comes with the full foot controller and operation manual. As I am out of town at the moment give me a couple of days and I will provide pictures. If you have any questions p.m. me and I will try to answer them. I know there's a lot of info. online, (http://www.loopers-delight.com/loop.html) is good link. I'm open to trades, give me a try, the worse I could say is no. $500.00+ shipping CONUS
  2. modder5s4s

3. modder5s4s

Sale pending
  4. modder5s4s

PM's answered, pending sale because of holiday
  5. modder5s4s

6. modder5s4s