1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Gig bag with most storage

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by zac2944, Jan 20, 2014.

1. zac2944

zac2944 Supporting Member

Dec 28, 2004
    Rochester, NY
    My old double gig bag is on the way out and I'm looking for help finding a new one that has more storage space. Here's what I'm working with now:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Not sure who makes this bag, but I've had it for about 15-20 years now and it is falling apart. Mostly the straps and their mounting points are worn and failing. I'm considering brining it to a cobbler for repair, but want to know if there are any bags out there that can better fit my gear.
    Current bag is a double. I put my bass on bottom compartment, and then pack my other gear where the other bass goes. I normally have:
    GK MB500
    ZOOM B3
    Expression pedal
    3x 15' instrument cables
    2x Speaker cables
    Amp power cable
    Zoom power cable
    Small collapsible bass stand
    Strap
    Pen/ear plugs/strings/9Vs/multi-tool

Everything fits, but it a little tight. Any gig bags out there that can hold more? I looked and the iGig and Mono bags, but to don't appear to be any larger. Anything out there that's got a backpack attached to it? Doesn't need to be a double, just needs to fit all my gear.

Thanks in advance my fellow TBers!