1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Give me your thumb 4!! Because RACECAR!! (76 datsun v8 in NE AR)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by guitar<bass, Jun 28, 2013.

1. guitar<bass

guitar<bass

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

[​IMG]

Has chevy v8. Also have kit from lainefamily.com for 302 swap. If you have an old fox parts car, you're nearly there... No title :(

The car needs a ton of work. It's worth just a little more than 1k but I want a thumb. I have a few people looking to buy but I want to try trading.. I'll explain why if you ask nicely. But let's just say that if I had 1000$, I probably wouldn't "get" to spend it ;) This is an exaggeration but I'd just rather try this first. So... Excuse the minimal effort in thIs post please. I have tons of photos and feel free to text me (pm for number) day or night.
  2. guitar<bass

guitar<bass

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

added photo.
  3. guitar<bass

guitar<bass

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Apparently no one dares to swap vins anymore... Guess its back to fighting with the dmv... Eff me...