1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Giving Bass Clinic HELP!!!!!

Discussion in 'Ask Anthony Wellington' started by phillybass101, Nov 5, 2012.

1. phillybass101

phillybass101 Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Brubaker Guitars
    Ant.

I have been presented the opportunity to give a Bass Clinic. Brittany Frompovich of the Virginia Bass Forum heard me play over the weekend and has invited me to give a clinic there when I'm ready. I would like to give one for slapping for beginners and I need some help. This would be my first ever and what an environment to start with. I'm excited but nevous as hell :) I'll be prepared when I go but need some advice about the whole process. It's easy when you're on the other side.
  2. MrLenny1

MrLenny1

I'm not A.W.
    Sounds like a great oppurtunity.
    I started teaching 2 years ago just by chance and
    sure learned a lot.
    Good Luck.
  3. Ant Wellington

Ant Wellington

Yo Walt,

You just be yourself and do what you do. And have a lot of fun doing it! Then it'll be impossible for it to be a bad clinic.

I'm proud of you Walt!

peace,
    ant
  4. phillybass101

Disclosures:
    Thanks brother. I will represent and have fun. And most importantly I'll be myself.
  5. phillybass101

Disclosures:
    Thanks man. I'm sure it'll be a blast. Who knows what the future may bring.