1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

GK 115T info?

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by Sahe_Bassist, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Sahe_Bassist

Sahe_Bassist

i found a GK 115T for a steal on craigslist today, however i cannot find any information on these elusive cabinets.

any one have specs? or an opinion on them?:help:

thanks
  2. Sahe_Bassist

Sahe_Bassist

3. Sahe_Bassist

Sahe_Bassist

4. Joe Louvar

Joe Louvar

All I could find about it is GK made the 115T bass cabinets back in 1991 and discontinued them in 2003 and it’s 25x23x16 and has an 8 ohm, 15”, 400w EV driver.
  5. Sahe_Bassist

Sahe_Bassist

thanks, thats better than i could find. i wonder why there is no info on these things...
  6. Downunderwonder

Downunderwonder

"115T" is recycled naming, if you had the series -RBX, -MBE, Backline etc there would be more to find easier. The pic looks like a 90's effort so that part checks out!

400w EV in that size cab would be a fairly heavy donk with a good rock voice. Probably not much in the way of fundamental tones from your E string, not that it matters.