1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

GK 400RB -One of the "classics"

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Jerry Ziarko, Jan 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerry Ziarko

Jerry Ziarko Supporting Member

For sale only GK 400RB. The amp is from the late 80's. It has performed flawlessly since the day I bought it. Everything works just as it should. All pots, and filter push buttons are clean. As most know, this amp is talked about in the same breath as some of the best classic amps ever made. Although it is 200 watts at 4 ohms, it is a LOUD 200 watts. So much so, at 8 ohms it loses very little. I have 2, class D 500 watt heads, and this would not only keep up with, but probably come close to smoking them. The amp does have some marks on top from being racked, however the faceplate is clean. I am also including a few extras with the amp. Included are the rack ears, a 1/4' to Speakon speaker cable, and a GK carry bag as well.
    I have often stated that this will be the last piece of gear I ever sell. That is how strong I feel about this one. It is an amazing classic tone monster. Well, I lied! A piece of gear that I have been searching for years for fell my way, and I need to finance the purchase. Own it insured, shipped to you door including the extras for $235.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. Jerry Ziarko

Jerry Ziarko Supporting Member

SOLD Thanks for looking....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.