1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD GK 410SBX Gallien Kruger 4x10 Steal this cab!!! $175

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by kulit17, Mar 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kulit17

kulit17 Wal Collector #35 Supporting Member

For local pickup only! Steal it for $175.:eek:

I may entertain shipping but cab is pretty heavy. I'd be open in splitting shipping cost.

Got this cab as part of deal a while back. AIt slams and sounds awesome, but my cab needs are already filled. The cab is by all means no where near mint conditions but all drivers function and sounds as it should. There are a couple tears on the carpet of the box. Normally in the 'used' market, i.e. eBay/Craiglist/GC used, i see these listing and selling for $250-$300. Get it here for $175 (have it on CL for $200!!!!)

If you want to check it out, PM me. I have a GK head that can be used. Just bring your favorite bass and plug in. (I may also be willing to do a package deal for my GK head too - 1001RB-II)

2. Internet Police

Internet Police

I might be interested if there was shipping

3. kulit17

On temporary hold......

4. kulit17

SOLD!!!!!
    AND SHIPPED!!!

5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status: