1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

GK Fusion MB

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by birminghambass, Nov 27, 2013.

1. birminghambass

birminghambass Supporting Member

500 watt version, mint condition with zero issues. Tons of bottom end and nice highs without any of the hiss I got from the regular (non Fusion) MB500. Only used it at practice but it was more than enough volume into an 8ohm cab. Nice amp but I'm old school and prefer solid state lead-sleds :bassist:. Comes with rack ears and power cord.
    NO TRADES unless you have a black Stingray HH or G&L JB (I'd add cash of course).
    $435 shipped in the US of A SOLD!

2. birminghambass

3. bluesrx

bluesrx Supporting Member

Original owner.... ?

USA made....?

4. bluesrx

bluesrx Supporting Member

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. birminghambass

I'm the second owner, the original owner was a hobbyist so it's in immaculate condition. He's bought it a few years ago, I'm pretty sure that would make it made at GKs Chinese factory. I checked into the differences before I bought it, according to GK there is no change in quality for these models.

7. birminghambass

8. Doug Parent

Doug Parent Gold Supporting Member

Close your thread please?