1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD GK MB 200 Like New!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by davidjbass, Mar 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davidjbass

davidjbass Supporting Member

Basically this GK MB 200 is brand new. Used only for practice. Never
    gigged. Comes with manual, unsigned warranty card, original box and power cord.

It's a great small compact head with 200 watts @ 8 ohms. Classic GK sound. Nice and loud think 400rb. This was my back up head but I need
    something with a little more power so I got another Mark Bass LM III that will do the job. So this GK has got to go to help pay for it.

$175.00 shipped CONUS. No trades. Paypal payment is fine.

Attached Files:

2. 77PBass

77PBass Supporting Member

3. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Kohlman Bassworks
    These are great little amps. It's a loud 200w too. I have one and used it with 2 GK Neo112's. Was plenty loud and full of bass. I barely had the volume at noon! This is a great price! GLWTS!

4. davidjbass

davidjbass Supporting Member

5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.