1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

GK MB - BEST NEW PRICES IN THE WORLD

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Jim C, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Jim C

Jim C Supporting Member

RMC Audio
    Authorized GK distributor (as listed on GK's web site)
    Brand new, full factory warranty, no seconds or out of box specials
    MB 500 - $399 Delivered
    Fusion 500 - $549
  2. Marko5657

Marko5657 Supporting Member

For those who don’t know, RMC Audio is a good place to buy stuff.
  3. Jim C

Jim C Supporting Member

Apparently RMC is a big secret considering how many MB series amps in the classifieds sell for the same price (or more) used, than new.

I'm guessing I'm not making too many friends if you are trying to sell any of these.
    BTW, the MB800's and Fusion also have great pricing; way lower than any source I can find.
  4. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Yeah.. Gee thanks, Jim...
    No RMC is great. I've bought a ton of Gk from them over the years. My current Mb Fusion came from there. I bought a bunch of DBx stuff from them for my old analog PA comps, crossover, Eq's, Driverack and hen obsoleted all that stuff when I got a Studio Live board from them. My current QSC K10 tops came from them as well IIRC. I think they drop shipped those direct from QSC as we are both out west and RMC is back east.

I've never had an issue with them over anything. Back in my travellimg days, I asked them to open the box on a 1001 RB II, give it a 24 hour burn in and stage shippment so it would hit my door on a Friday night. I had a gig Saturday night ... Went off like clockwork. Great support from down there!
  5. EthanTheHeathen

EthanTheHeathen

I'm a little confused about their price quotes. I asked for a quote on a combo before I was quite ready to buy and the price they gave me was 20% less than normal. Good deal!

Then when I was ready I asked for another and they quoted me the regular price, although this could be because they had a used one that they might have wanted to sell first.

I asked a third time and included the info about my other 2 quotes and they quoted about 10% off. Any chance I'll see the original quote again?
  6. Jim C

Jim C Supporting Member

I read in another thread that they don't carry all GK items.
    Don't know if it is true or not.
  7. k2theak

k2theak

8. EthanTheHeathen

EthanTheHeathen

Looks like it's the mbp powered cab for $210.58 now. Great deal!