1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD GK MB200 like new in box, free ship CONUS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bobicidal, Feb 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobicidal

bobicidal Supporting Member

Up for sale is my GK MB200 which I bought new and still works perfectly. It will ship in the original box it came in (sorry it is not in the photos).

(new) Asking price is $210 with free shipping CONUS.

This little gem has been out of my house once, never gigged and still works perfectly as-new. There are few scratches on the top and bottom but the front and back look clean as you can see in the photos.

Selling because at the moment I am in love with the Aguilar sound and I need a head with an effects loop.

If interested please take a look at the photos and let me know if have any questions I can answer here about the item or if you are interested in buying please send me a PM. Thanks for your time. -Bob

Note: In the box there was a note from the manufacturer which said 1/4" speaker connector cannot be used and you must use a Speakon cable connector. this never bothered me as I have the converter cables for whatever I need.

[​IMG][/URL]

[​IMG][/URL]

2. PWV

PWV Gold Supporting Member

3. bobicidal

bobicidal Supporting Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.