1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD GK MB200

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by davidjbass, Jan 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davidjbass

davidjbass Supporting Member

This is basically brand new. Only used a couple of times as a back up. It will ship in the original box with the manual and power cord. No issues. Just getting another Mark Bass Head.

$225.00 shipped CONUS.

No trades please.

Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

2. davidjbass

3. davidjbass

4. davidjbass

I didn't realize there were so many of these for sale on the threads. I don't understand they are great little heads. Very reminisant of the GK 400 rb. I was only selling mine to get another Mark Bass which I prefer. So with that in mind I going to hold onto it as practice head and maybe repost it at a later date. If anyone had any interest in it give me a pm we can talk. Thanks for checking it out.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. davidjbass

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.