1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

GK MB200

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by davidjbass, Jan 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davidjbass

davidjbass Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    106   0   0

This is basically brand new. Only used a couple of times as a back up. It will ship in the original box with the manual and power cord. No issues. Just getting another Mark Bass Head.

$225.00 shipped CONUS.

No trades please.

Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

2. davidjbass

Rating - 100%
    106   0   0

3. davidjbass

Rating - 100%
    106   0   0

4. davidjbass

Rating - 100%
    106   0   0

I didn't realize there were so many of these for sale on the threads. I don't understand they are great little heads. Very reminisant of the GK 400 rb. I was only selling mine to get another Mark Bass which I prefer. So with that in mind I going to hold onto it as practice head and maybe repost it at a later date. If anyone had any interest in it give me a pm we can talk. Thanks for checking it out.
  5. davidjbass

Rating - 100%
    106   0   0

Thread closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.