1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

GK MB210

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Tewest86, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Tewest86

Tewest86

I'm selling my GK MB210. It's a GK combo with 2 Neo 10's. It's 350watts at 8ohms and 500watts if you hook up an extension cab. It has some wear and tear but nothing that affects the sound. The grill also has a little curve with it was pushed in. Everything works as it did when it was new. Depending on your outlet quality, you will get a little hiss if you turn the volume up really loud. However, you will never here this in a gig situation. You would only hear the minor hiss at home when no other noise is around. It's a nice amp. I will post a video of it. Also, did I mention this thing weighs 33lbs.

These are $599 new from GC. I see these go used for $400. This is the model before the newer ones with the black grills. I will sale this for $310 plus shipping ($15-$50).

I am adding in some trade options. I would like to trade for a GK 700RB or a GK MB500/200

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. Tewest86

Tewest86

Bump! Make me an offer. I need to move this.
  3. Burwabit

Burwabit Likes guitars that tune good and firm feelin women Supporting Member

Love mine. GLWTS.

Bought mine when I was carting a rig to acoustic gigs twice per week. Then I got a matching extension 115 to reach full potential. Plenty for an club gig and I've taken it to outdoor festivals too. Don't see these too often.
  4. Tewest86

Tewest86

I did more research and GC has used ones for $349 +'shipping. I want to beat their price so, I'm dropping the price to $310 + shipping. I'm at 70460. Using Fedex, I was quoted a price of $35 to ship to Detroit which is over 1000 miles away.

Trade Options Added!
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Geni758

Geni758 Supporting Member

7. Tewest86

Tewest86

More pictures

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  8. DJS

DJS Supporting Member

This amp has been my workhorse for 3 years, and delivers every time. Most recently I paired it up with a well used EVM 15B loaded TL-606 cabinet, and while that setup might qualify me for a Janky Rig membership, the vintage tone that resulted was amazing.

GLWTS!
  9. 9M2E

9M2E

10. Tewest86

Tewest86

11. dougt

dougt

Is this amp still for sale?
  12. Tewest86

Tewest86

13. dougt

dougt