1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

GK MB500 head with Gator rack case, ears, tuner and speakon cable $400.00

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Davyo, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Davyo

Davyo Davyo Supporting Member

Sold :)

Selling my hardly ever used MB500, case mounted in a Gator rack case using the MB500 ears I purchased from MC Audio.
    My MB500 was just fully serviced last month by GK under warranty to fix the sticking mute button (the mute button works fine now).
    I purchased the MB500 new last year and am selling it because I never use it.
    The MB500 head, the Gator case, the speakon cable and the battery powered chromatic tuner I velcro'ed to the amps ears (and of course the power cable) all for $400.00 with shipping and insurance included.
    Will ship ONLY to the CONUS.

PM me with any questions,, this is for sale only, no trades.

Cheers
    Davyo
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. ThunderV

ThunderV Supporting Member

3. Davyo

Davyo Davyo Supporting Member

Sold to fellow TB'er.