Going "F...ing Crazy"

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by pedulla-2007, Feb 17, 2014.

1. pedulla-2007

pedulla-2007 Supporting Member

Could somebody please tell me what this song is about ? I believe the song is in the Polish language, and there is'nt anything that I dont like about it. Found the song on a Lakland owners thread a while back, and it has haunted me forever. The music, the delivery, the expression, the musicianship, and mostly the melody. But what is he saying? Just love this song! Was thinking of rewriting the words in english to fit the melody. Can anybody tell me what this song is about?
  2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister Supporting Member

Media:
    Albums:
    The song is called Simple Song.

Lyrics:

In the cafe, we see a
    table by the window, our gestures, talk, laugh all the time looks outside the window as a silent movie passes next to the world I look you in the eyes and squeezes my throat, my words no ref. Let the whole world is falling apart all around and I could be so With you in your eyes everything is such that it should be a life and taste, and the sense I wish to rain suddenly fell Amber (I) shut you and me in a million years I know I will end this (Ta) Wait what unites us will tell myself, "pa" Again I will not sleep at night ref. collapses Let the whole world ...

-Mike
  3. pedulla-2007

pedulla-2007 Supporting Member

That was fast Many thanks!