1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Going Mobile - the Who

Discussion in 'Tablature [BG]' started by wendel1, Nov 14, 2012.

1. wendel1

wendel1

Anyone have this tab to share.. one of the best from Who's Next..

2. BassistDale

BassistDale

I don't have the tab, sorry. Maybe this will help.

3. Bisonzone

Bisonzone

http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/w/who/going_mobile_crd.htm
    http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/w/who/going_mobile_tab.htm

i found that tab/chord sheet on ultimate guitar, it looks a little messy but it can be used at least for a starting reference to see what different chords are in the song. the other is in a different key, but has the chords in order but a little difficult to read probably another starting reference.

i love playing the who, pinball wizard squeeze box, and love aint for keeping are all pretty fun. i am in the process of learning more, but nobody i play with wants to play who ?????? haha am i the loser??? haha

hope that helps some.

4. wendel1

wendel1

thanks... also try "Long live Rock" & "Won't Get Fooled Again" very fun

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Bisonzone

Bisonzone

nice, love long live rock!

along with those i was looking at eminence front and baba o riley. Those would require either a backing track or a competent keyboardist, either one i dont have! haha so it is more of a solo effort at this point.

i also have chords for the seeker, my wife, YOU, and Slip Kid. A few Johnny Sparkle songs in there haha :) If you find somewhere better, wont ya save my place????

id love to be able to play stuff off of quadrophenia, but a lot of it is so intricate and needs to be precise. Maybe Drowned wouldnt be too hard, having trouble thinking of any other more basic songs on that album. Haha