1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Gold Parts Package-Hipshot Tuners-Gotoh Bridge etc.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by A-Step-Towards, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A-Step-Towards

A-Step-Towards Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    241   0   0

The following is included in this parts Package.

1.) Set of 4 HB3 tuners-These are reverse wound. These are some of the smoothest tuners I have felt, well besides my other hipshots. The reverse tuners on AV's are not these smooth. The tuners include all 16 mounting screws and bushings. Hipshot sells them for $33 each plus shipping.

2.) Gotoh 201- Nice bridges I have had many, this is my first in gold. It includes 5 gold mounting screws.

3.) Gold Solid Metal Thumbrest.The thing is solid metal and super cool, its heavy it maybe brass idk. Two screws included. These are around $19 on ebay.

4.) 12 gold pickguard screws. A P bass takes 13, I only have 12 as the thumbrest was in one hole.

5.) String tree gold with screw

6.) 2 gold P bass knobs.

You basically have all the hardware to bling out a P bass, of course if its a J you would more then likely not use the knobs. This would be a super sweet upgrade for a squier, MIM fender etc. If your building a bass it would look sweet with my purple MIM body listed.

$125 Shipped

The only photos I have are of the parts on a bass that was assembled , rarely played then cut up for parts.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://store.hipshotproducts.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=99

http://www.warmoth.com/Gotoh-201-4-String-Bass-Bridge-Gold-P900.aspx

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessories/fender-gold-pickguard-screws
  2. A-Step-Towards

Rating - 100%
    241   0   0

3. A-Step-Towards

Rating - 100%
    241   0   0

4. Lizardman743

Lizardman743

0   0   0

Exact same set of gold hardware that's on my LPB P-bass. Is very nice...

... Kinda want for my jazz.......
  5. A-Step-Towards

Rating - 100%
    241   0   0

think of it as a investment:)

if someone is buying for a J I will knock $10 off if you dont want the P knobs.
  6. A-Step-Towards

Rating - 100%
    241   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.