1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Good idea? LDS 1x15

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by BassGreaser, Nov 10, 2013.

1. BassGreaser

BassGreaser

OK so I have a Beta 15A not being used as I put a JBL E140 back into my Showman 1x15 cab which got me thinking..

Maybe I should had a 1x15 cab made for the Beta to run with the Showman/E140 for a 2x15 setup (powered by an Ashdown LB-30).

The Showman has a snappy, detailed/full tone with the E140 and was thinking of going with a warm/fuller tuned cab for the Beta.

What do you guys think.. Good idea, or not?

The Beta cab needs to be 24 1/2" wide and I was planning on stacking the Showman vertically on top of it.